Gili Getaway's new boat is now operating. Fastest crossing directly between GIli Trawangan and Bali. On board entertainment and sun deck make this one of the most enjoyable fast boats available. Full safety equipment and experienced crew.
This service departs from Serangan in south Bali direct to Gili Trawangan, followed by Gili Air and Lombok before returning to Gili T for it's departure back to Bali.
Gili Getaway fast boat depart daily from Serangan Harbor, which is situated 30 minutes from Kuta. Gili Getaway fast boat provides free A/C pick-up and return to your hotel or villa in Bali from Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur, and direct to the Airport. Also parts ofCanggu (but only as far as the Canggu Club).
Departure (Bali) 09:00 Arrival (Gili T) 11:00
Departure (Gili T) 12:15 Arrival (Bali) 14:30
The boat from Bali to the Gili Islands will go directly to Gili Trawangan making it one of the fastest boats from South Bali. Depending on the passengers destination the the boat may then stop in Gili Air and Lombok before returning to Bali.
Outside the free zone, the extra charges are as follows:
- 275,000 IDR for Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot.
- 225,000 IDR for Uluwatu, Bingin, Bukit, Canggu (beyond Canggu Club) - 1 private car (max 4 persons) or Rp 50,000/person additional charge (1 car sharing)
- 375,000 IDR for Padang Bai per private car (4 seats)
- 425,000 IDR for Candi Dasa per private car
- 525,000 IDR for Amed and Tulamben per private car
- 425,000 IDR for Tabanan area per private car
- 725,000 IDR for Lovina and north areas per private car
The estimated pick-up times for departure of the fast boat from Bali to Gili Trawangan will be between 07.30 - 08.00am, although depending on your location, pick-up times may vary. You will be contacted by email within 24 hours of making a booking to confirm the exact pickup time. Arrival back in Bali will be at around 14:30 plus the transfer by road to your hotel. If you´re arranging your own transport to the harbour then checkin time is half an hour before departure time.